A big welcome from Dayton, Ohio, the birthplace of aviation! Flight fanciers from around the country come to Dayton to tour the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force and trek through the small bicycle shop where the Wright brothers created their first gliders. Supporters of the Arts revel in Dayton’s cultural arts district, located in the heart of this multifaceted city near the Indiana border. Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is proud to play its part in the local community by providing the restaurant equipment and supplies Dayton institutions such as The Schuster Performing Arts Center and Victoria Theatre Association use to serve their visitors.
Restaurants of all types benefit from Pinnacle’s customized Dayton restaurant POS solutions, as Sinclair Community College, French bistro C’est Tout, two busy Taco Bells, and many other Dayton hospitality businesses can attest. To ensure restaurants operate at maximum efficiency, Pinnacle’s local representative, Melanie Rohrs, performs an in-depth assessment to determine the exact combination of hardware, software, and services that will best serve each enterprise’s needs. She then creates a customized solution from Pinnacle’s offerings:
- POSitouch POS – a scalable, flexible point of sale (POS) system used in thousands of businesses that meets a restaurant’s every need with a wide range of available management functions such as Time and Attendance, Teppan Table Management, and robust Reporting Modules, Security/Loss Prevention, and Wireless and Enterprise Solutions
- Dinerware POS – a leader in the hospitality industry designed by a seasoned restaurateur, providing quick and effortless maintenance and customization in an easy-to-use, cost efficient system
- Calypso POS – an affordable and easy to learn system with flexible order routing, time management and payroll functionality, and simple department driven menu screens that drastically reduce training time
- iControl Video Surveillance – affordably priced loss prevention technology that seamlessly integrates Pinnacle’s POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to create a complete digital record
- POS System Supplies – printer paper and ink, thermal paper, magnetic user cards, and more
Ms. Rohrs chose Pinnacle’s POSitouch quick-serve POS for the Taco Bell restaurants. Pinnacle’s POSitouch features an intuitive color touch screen which guides users through the menu quickly, with an optional split screen expediting the packing process. The drive thru can be operated with single or dual windows, and cashiers have the ability to recall and park orders that are not completed.
Chef/Proprietor Dominique Fortin at C’est Tout relies on Pinnacle’s POSitouch POS to keep his customers satisfied. While diners enjoy heavenly duck breast served with wild rice and scallions in the Chef’s delectable orange–peppercorn sauce, POSitouch’s Fine Dining module gives his servers the functionality to deliver world-class table service. Hosting special events in C’est Tout’s two private rooms is easy since servers can create team service on the fly or set it up in advance, with team tip allocation that can include members from other teams, distributing tips appropriately.
After Ms. Rohrs selects the exact restaurant POS Dayton owners need to manage their hospitality business, Pinnacle ensures each restaurant performs at its best by providing local POS tech support. Our knowledgeable live support representatives will answer your call day or night, 24/7/365. Discover all the ways Pinnacle can help your restaurant by calling Melanie Rohrs today at 513-259-4811. If you prefer to meet in person, stop by Pinnacle’s office at 300 E Business Way, Suite 200 Cincinnati OH 45241, to find out just how successful your Dayton hospitality business can be!