Greetings from the Glass City, otherwise known as Toledo, Ohio! Tucked away on the border of Ohio and Michigan by Lake Erie’s shores, Toledo is a lovely city, home to gorgeous gardens and wild life preserves as well as The Toledo Museum of Art, considered one of the world’s best. Visitors can wander the galleries and Sculpture Garden or try their hand at glass blowing and workshops offered by the Glass Pavilion at the Museum. Toledo shines after dark, with its Hollywood Casino beckoning guests to test their luck and a plethora of excellent restaurants creating cravings for every type of cuisine imaginable. While Toledo’s restaurants are busy tempting taste buds, Pinnacle Hospitality Systems diligently works behind the scenes to provide the restaurant equipment and supplies Toledo hospitality businesses need to create their inspired dishes.
Pinnacle provides clients with tailored business solutions that help maximize profitability by increasing productivity, controlling expenses, and managing loss prevention. The local Pinnacle representative serving Toledo restaurants, Melanie Rohrs, carefully assesses the needs of each individual company to create the customized point of sale solution that best fits their needs. She begins by learning as much as she possibly can about a business, then puts her and Pinnacle’s experience to work combining hardware, software, and services into the ideal point of sale solution for each restaurant.
Melanie first determines which restaurant POS Toledo businesses will benefit from most:
- POSitouch POS – the premier point of sale (POS) system for the hospitality industry, featuring Windows based, open architecture software that is simple to maintain, expand, and use for daily operations. POSitouch is exceptionally versatile, with a wide range of available management functions such as Time and Attendance, and robust Reporting Modules to meet a restaurant’s every need.
- Dinerware POS – a powerful, streamlined POS System designed by a seasoned restaurateur to provide an easy-to-use, cost efficient system that will put you in control of your hospitality business. Dinerware gives access to all management functions from any terminal, allowing users to get a report, edit an employee timesheet, or create a new happy hour in seconds, without leaving the floor
- Calypso POS – Straight forward, simple to use point of sale software with turnkey solutions for frozen yogurt, quickserve, table service, and delivery service businesses, Calypso offers flexible order routing, and time management and payroll functionality,
To ensure Toledo restaurant POS solutions are complete, Pinnacle also provides:
- iControl Video Surveillance – loss prevention technology that seamlessly integrates Pinnacle’s POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to create a complete digital record at an affordable price
- POS system supplies – including printer paper, printer ink, magnetic card reader cleaning kits, and more.
The superb service Pinnacle offers does not end once a business has its customized point of sale solution. Pinnacle provides local full service customer support on a continuous basis, seven days a week, three hundred sixty five days a year including all major holidays. Customers have access to the help desk at all times via a toll free phone number. Knowledgeable help desk personnel can also assist clients remotely through on-line desktop support, often quickly resolving any performance issues. Pinnacle also has a full staff of field technicians who are ready to serve clients, on-site with fully stocked service vans and on-line diagnostic tools.
To ensure your Toledo hospitality business’ success, contact Melanie Rohrs today at 513-259-4811, email her at MelanieR@pinnaclehs.com, or visit her at Pinnacle’s local regional office located near Interstate 295 at 300 E Business Way, Suite 200 Cincinnati OH 45241. Once you partner with Pinnacle, you will discover exactly how profitable your restaurant can be!