A hearty hello from Gainesville, Florida, haven of education and culture in North Central Florida! Home to the University of Florida, this laidback town offers clement weather and a funky hippy chic vibe. In recent years Gainesville has garnered recognition as the “#1 place to live in North America”, one of the “Best Places to Live and Play”, and last year it made AARP’s “Top List of Where to Retire Like a King”. The friendly town earned these accolades by providing a green getaway from the bustle of city life. Residents can delight in the breathtaking beauty of the Butterfly Rainforest at Florida Museum of Natural History, catch some of the best theatre in the country at the historic Hipp, and satisfy their palate with the appetizing cuisine at any one of Gainesville’s many superb restaurants.
To meet their need for premium restaurant equipment and supplies, Gainesville hospitality businesses turn to Pinnacle Hospitality Systems. Lisa Eveson, Pinnacle’s Senior Account Representative for Northern Florida, puts her 27+ years of experience in the Hospitality industry to use helping businesses find ways to make more money, become more profitable, and work smarter in today’s challenging business climate. The customized Gainesville Florida restaurant POS solutions Lisa provides have at their heart Pinnacle’s proven computer hardware and software designed for the hospitality industry:
- POSitouch POS – is a flexible POS system with Windows based, open architecture software that is simple to maintain, expand, and use for daily operations
- Dinerware POS – employs the latest technology with a simple user interface designed by a seasoned restaurateur to provide an easy-to-use, cost efficient system
- Calypso POS – the most affordable POS system in the industry, with simple department driven menu screens that drastically reduce training time and enable fast, accurate service
- iControl Video Surveillance – loss prevention technology that seamlessly integrates Pinnacle’s POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to create a complete digital record at an affordable price
- POS system supplies – including printer paper, printer ink, thermal paper, magnetic card reader cleaning kits, and more
Many of Gainesville’s top restaurants rely on Pinnacle’s powerful POS systems. Boca Fiesta, Oak Hammock, and the Reggae Shack use Pinnacle’s POSitouch POS to keep their business running efficiently. It is crucial in these thriving, busy restaurants to keep track of sales figures, so they rely on Pinnacle’s POSitouch sales report feature that allows managers to pull sales reports instantly, without having to wait until end of day. The restaurant POS Gainesville Florida establishments Blue Water Bay, Blue Gill Quality Foods, and Flying Biscuit depend on is Dinerware. With Dinerware POS making access to all management functions (such as changes to menu, employees, and policies) available from any terminal, these establishments can change their drink specials in seconds without leaving the floor.
Gainesville restaurants Munegin’s on 13th and BJ’s Pizza depend on Pinnacle’s Calypso POS. Calypso protects these restaurants’ bottom line by providing integrated debit/credit/gift card processing, eliminating the need for additional equipment. All of Pinnacle’s Gainesville customers rest secure in the knowledge that Pinnacle’s bilingual full service help desk support is available 24/7/365. Pinnacle’s local POS tech support technicians are always on call, ready to show up with fully stocked repair vans to quickly resolve any problems.
You deserve the peace of mind that comes with Pinnacle’s POS solutions. Let Lisa show you all the ways Pinnacle can help your business- just stop by our local office, located at 600 South Northlake Blvd, Suite 100, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. You can also email Lisa at Lisa@PinnacleHS.com, or call her at 904-237-7293 to start making your business the most profitable it can be!