Greetings and salutations from “The Theme Park Capital of the World”, beautiful Orlando, Florida! Over 51 million tourists a year travel to Central Florida to enjoy Orlando’s many theme parks, but natives know roller coasters and cartoon characters are just the beginning of Orlando’s charms. Take a break from the thrill rides to soak in the lush verbiage of the Bard at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, or recharge your spirit with an afternoon at the Orlando Museum of Art. Orlando’s popularity has resulted in a plethora of stellar restaurants offering every type of cuisine imaginable, so whet your appetite and dig in!
Countless Orlando restaurateurs rely on Pinnacle Hospitality Systems to provide them with the restaurant equipment and supplies Orlando hospitality businesses trust to protect their bottom line. Many of the best local establishments including Keke’s Breakfast Café, La Bella Luna Italian Restaurant, Aqua Lounge, Gosh! Asian Bistro & Sushi, Paradiso 37’s Disney, and Piper’s Bar and Grill count on Pinnacle’s full featured POS solutions to help every aspect of their business run more efficiently. Ken Johnson, Pinnacle’s local Orlando representative, works industriously to find the best solution for each establishment’s requirements, so they have the tools they need to be more profitable and successful. He assembles Orlando Florida restaurant POS solutions using Pinnacle’s proven computer hardware and software designed for the hospitality industry:
- POSitouch POS – an exceptionally versatile POS, with a wide range of available management functions as well as robust Reporting Modules, Security/Loss Prevention, and Wireless and Enterprise Solutions for full-featured, flexible functionality
- Dinerware POS – a leader in the hospitality industry that gives access to all management functions from any terminal, allowing users to get a report, edit an employee timesheet, change a price, or create a new happy hour in seconds, without leaving the floor
- Calypso POS – an affordable and easy to learn system that drastically reduces training time with simple department driven menu screens, flexible order routing, and time management and payroll functionality
- iControl Video Surveillance – loss prevention technology that seamlessly integrates Pinnacle’s POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to create a complete digital record at an affordable price
- POS system supplies – including printer paper, printer ink, thermal paper, magnetic card reader cleaning kits, and more
The downtown Orlando Marriott is a fan of Pinnacle’s Dinerware, counting on the versatile POS to manage three different restaurants revenues within the hotel, charge to rooms, and seamlessly integrate with their property management system. They found Dinerware so simple and easy to learn they went live after just two days – on a night they expected to do 10-15 thousand dollars’ worth of business in just two hours! They were delighted to find the evening went without a hitch, raving, “Things have never been easier to manage and control than with the Dinerware point of sale system.”
Flipper’s Pizzeria and Keke’s Breakfast Café both rely on Pinnacle’s POSitouch POS to ensure their profitability. Ben Richardson, VP of Operations at Flipper’s, and Kevin Maken, owner of Keke’s, both laud the positive effect Pinnacle’s loss prevention technology has had on their bottom line, stopping employees from making bad decisions by recording and reporting transactions. Pinnacle’s full service support center is a major benefit to Richardson, who declares, “The most valuable part of going with Pinnacle was the level of service they provide.” He knows he can count on Pinnacle’s always being there if he needs them, with a 24-hour full service support help desk open every day of the year. Local POS tech support is always available to come to customers’ aid if any difficulties arise.
Discover all the benefits of using Pinnacle, the restaurant POS Orlando Florida restaurateurs trust and recommend. Stop by and talk to Ken Johnson at Pinnacle’s local office, conveniently located at 600 South Northlake Blvd, Suite 100, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701, email him at KenJ@PinnacleHS.com, or call him on his cell at 321-229-3147 to experience the Pinnacle difference today!