Greetings from sun-kissed Tampa, Florida, home to beautiful sandy beaches and exciting adventures! This balmy city on Florida’s West Coast entices nature-lovers to “take a walk on the wild side” by visiting with the ferocious felines at Big Cat Rescue, petting stingrays at the Florida Aquarium, and catching a glimpse of some real wild nightlife during a Serengeti Night Safari at Busch Gardens. Visitors can revel in exploration, gliding on a Segway through historical downtown or embarking on a Wine Tasting Tour & Cigar Tour. For those who like their amusements a bit more active, Tampa’s Busch Gardens Amusement Park, Adventure Island waterpark, and Airheads Trampoline Arena beckon. If your exertions leave you famished, never fear; Tampa boasts a fantastic assortment of restaurants offering cuisine to suit every taste and budget!
Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is proud to provide restaurant equipment and supplies Tampa Florida hospitality businesses know they can trust to protect their bottom line. Many of the best local establishments including Burger Monger, Jackson’s Bistro, Ryuu Japanese Steakhouse, Pane Rustica, Café Dufrain, and Bern’s Steakhouse rely on Pinnacle to maintain their thriving businesses. Pinnacle’s local representative, Sean Hanrahan, draws on his many years of experience in the hospitality industry to fulfill each establishment’s individual needs. He assembles Tampa Florida restaurant POS solutions using Pinnacle’s proven computer hardware and software designed for the hospitality industry:
- POSitouch POS – an exceptionally versatile POS, with a wide range of available management functions as well as robust Reporting Modules, Security/Loss Prevention, and Wireless and Enterprise Solutions for full-featured, flexible functionality
- Dinerware POS – a leader in the hospitality industry that gives access to all management functions from any terminal, allowing users to get a report, edit an employee timesheet, change a price, or create a new happy hour in seconds, without leaving the floor
- Calypso POS – an affordable and easy to learn system that drastically reduces training time with simple department driven menu screens, flexible order routing, and time management and payroll functionality
- iControl Video Surveillance – loss prevention technology that seamlessly integrates Pinnacle’s POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to create a complete digital record at an affordable price
- POS system supplies – including printer paper, printer ink, thermal paper, magnetic card reader cleaning kits, and more
Seth Rochetti, owner of The Rack, Tampa’s premiere sushi bar and billiards lounge, appreciates how the inventory control system provided by Pinnacle’s POSitouch POS has helped his bar’s profitability. Pinnacle’s inventory control allows his staff to measure ingredients down to the ounce, dropping food costs by several percent – putting more money toward his bottom line! Another thing Rochetti appreciates is how Pinnacle’s sincere concern turns them into a partner striving for their customers’ success. Pinnacle is always available to support their customers, with bilingual full service help desk support available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Support representatives employ online troubleshooting and diagnosis techniques to resolve problems quickly; if a problem cannot be solved over the phone, local technicians provide POS tech support, arriving swiftly with fully stocked repair vans.
This dedication to helping their customers has made Pinnacle the restaurant POS Tampa Florida restaurateurs prefer. Columbia Restaurant’s owner, Richard Gonzamart, echoes this sentiment, declaring, “If you are looking for a company to be your partner in this challenging economy, Pinnacle is that company. They are going to help you operate your business in a more efficient manner … and be there to support you when you need their help.”
You deserve the security of having Pinnacle as an active partner striving for your success. Visit Sean Hanrahan at Pinnacle’s local office located at 3102 Cherry Palm Drive, Suite 100, Tampa, FL 33619, email him at SeanH@PinnacleHS.com, or call him today at 813-727-1091 to experience the difference Pinnacle can make in your business!