Welcome to the largest city in America, sunny Jacksonville, Florida! This sprawling metropolis puts its substantial dimensions to good use with diverse neighborhoods that offer every type of environment and entertainment a person could wish. Whatever you fancy – exploring the funky shops and cafés in historic Five Points district, catching the waves on Jax Beach, or spending your Saturday strolling through the Riverside Arts Market – Jacksonville never fails to delight. Jacksonville’s three Navy bases ensure that patriotic feelings are always at a high, and with the excitement of the Florida-Georgia Game and the Jaguars at EverBank Field, the Suns at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville, and the Sharks and Giants at the Vet, residents are kept cheering year round.
Fans get mighty hungry and thirsty rooting for their home team, and the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville counts on Pinnacle Hospitality Systems to provide the restaurant equipment and supplies Jacksonville Florida establishments rely on to satisfy their customers’ appetites. The stadium’s choice of Pinnacle for their POS provider is shared by many of Jacksonville’s best restaurants –TacoLu, Angie’s Subs, Blue Bamboo, and Engine 15 Brewing Company to name just a few. Lisa Eveson, Pinnacle’s Senior Account Representative for Jacksonville, brings her 27+ years of experience in the Hospitality industry to bear when choosing which of Pinnacle’s three versatile restaurant POS Jacksonville Florida establishments should use:
- POSitouch POS – exceptionally full-featured, with a wide range of solutions for every type of hospitality business, including Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Quick Services, Pizza Delivery, Hotel, Country Club, Arena / Stadium, Sports Bar/Nightclub/Bar, and Bowling Center
- Dinerware POS – a leader in the hospitality industry that gives access to all management functions from any terminal, allowing users to get a report, edit an employee timesheet, change a price, or create a new happy hour in seconds, without leaving the floor
- Calypso POS – featuring simple department driven menu screens, flexible order routing, and time management and payroll functionality, Calypso is an affordable and easy to learn system that drastically reduces training time
To create complete Jacksonville Florida restaurant POS solutions, Lisa combines Pinnacle’s innovative POS systems with proven hardware, software, and supplies:
- iControl Video Surveillance – affordably priced loss prevention technology that seamlessly integrates Pinnacle’s POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to create a complete digital record
- POS system supplies – including printer paper, printer ink, magnetic card reader cleaning kits, and more
While the restaurateurs at Jacksonville establishments all benefit from the efficiency of Pinnacle’s powerful POS, each has his or her favorite feature. Don and Debbie Nicol, owners of TacoLu, appreciate how they can track inventory, create work schedules, pull sales reports and calculate overhead costs. At Angie’s Subs, owner Ed Malin cites the ease of use of Pinnacle’s POS system as the biggest benefit that has increased productivity. Over at Blue Bamboo, owner and author Dennis Chan praises the way Pinnacle allows even small restaurants to “play with the Big Boys” by giving owners the labor, inventory, and sales information they need to make informed decisions.
Pinnacle does not rest after delivering the efficient restaurant POS Jacksonville Florida restaurateurs rely on; they offer ongoing, bilingual telephone full service customer support. Most service calls can be handled over the phone; for those that require more, Pinnacle’s local POS tech support is available any time, day or night, 365 days a year. Discover all the ways Pinnacle can make your hospitality business more efficient by visiting Lisa Eveson at 600 South Northlake Blvd, Suite 100, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 or emailing her at Lisa@PinnacleHS.com. For the fastest service, call Lisa now at 904-237-7293 to make this year the most profitable one your Jacksonville business has ever had!