Greetings from the dynamic metropolis of Cincinnati, where the weather is chilly but the welcome is warm! It is easy to see why this bustling city on the banks of the Ohio River is consistently lauded as “one of the best places to live in America,” with so many activities to suit every taste and interest. Sports fans take in the Reds at the Great American Ball Park or head to Paul Brown Stadium to cheer on the Bengals, while culture aficionados thrill to Cincinnati’s museums and 111-year old symphony orchestra and nature lovers commune with the tigers and snow leopards at The Cincinnati Zoo. Cincinnati boasts a collection of restaurants that is just as diverse and wonderful; it is a good thing Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is there with the innovative restaurant equipment and supplies Cincinnati restaurants of all types can use to keep up with their fans’ demands!
Pinnacle crafts point of sale solutions tailored to help every hospitality business become as efficient and profitable as possible. Melanie Rohrs, Pinnacle’s Cincinnati account manager, learns as much as she possibly can about each business and then uses her and Pinnacle’s experience to combine hardware, software, and services into the ideal point of sale solution for each restaurant. She begins by deciding which Pinnacle point of sale system is right for the client’s budget and needs:
- POSitouch POS – the flexible premier point of sale (POS) system for the hospitality industry employing cutting edge technology and user designed features
- Dinerware POS - designed by a seasoned restaurateur, Dinerware provides an easy-to-use, cost efficient system featuring quick and effortless maintenance and customization
- Calypso POS – an easy to learn system that is affordable and worry-free thanks to operating without Windows to avoid system glitches, viruses , hackers, and expensive Windows upgrades
Once Melanie selects which restaurant POS Cincinnati businesses will use, she assesses which turnkey solution would best serve the individual restaurant. For example, the following Cincinnati restaurants all employ a different Pinnacle POSitouch solution: Pinnacle’s POSitouch Fine Dining POS with team service and tip allocation is the best fit for Germano’s Ristorante Italiano. POSitouch’s SportsBar POS with rolling minimum birth date and left and right hand screens for quick bartender access scores for Willie’s Sports Café, and Captain D’s meets demand with POSitouch’s Quickserve POS that features one or two window drive-thru and intuitive color touch screens.
Completing the list of restaurant equipment and supplies Cincinnati hospitality businesses need that Pinnacle provides are:
- iControl Video Surveillance – directly links Pinnacle’s POSitouch system with Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology to provide high-performance digital surveillance features at an affordable price.
- POS System Products – printer paper, printer ink, thermal paper, and more
After restaurants’ POS solutions are up and running, Pinnacle makes sure they stay that way by offering Local Full Service POS Tech Support 24/7/365. Pinnacle takes customer service seriously, providing live Help Desk Support at all times, so there is never the frustration of dealing with an answering service. Many times our Support Representatives are able to apply troubleshooting and diagnosis techniques to resolve your problems over the phone. If your problem cannot be quickly resolved, technicians are on call 24/7/365 as well, and arrive prepared with fully stocked repair vans to fix any problems as swiftly as possible. Stop by Pinnacle’s Cincinnati office, located conveniently near Interstate 295 at 300 E Business Way, Suite 200 Cincinnati OH 45241, to see Melanie Rohrs, or call her on her cell phone at 513-259-4811 today to find out just how profitable your Cincinnati restaurant can be!