Welcome to sunny Pensacola, known for its beautiful beaches and home to the world-famous Blue Angels! Located in the Panhandle of Florida, Pensacola offers something for every visitor, with a rich, multicultural heritage celebrated in year-round festivals and vibrant arts and cultural scenes. Pensacola’s restaurants exemplify the diverse appeal of the area, and Pinnacle Hospitality Systems works hard to help them delight visitors by providing the restaurant equipment and supplies Pensacola restaurants need to be at their best.
Pinnacle has the equipment essential for restaurants to succeed: POS systems, video surveillance technology, and POS system supplies. With three powerful point of sale systems to choose from, Pinnacle is certain to have the perfect fit for every restaurant. To ensure restaurants’ systems stay up and running with full service, Pinnacle has local POS tech support available for Pensacola customers. Bilingual support representatives are often able to diagnose problems over the phone, but technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in case they are needed.
Everything you need to run your restaurant efficiently is available from Pinnacle:
- POSitouch POS – the Windows-based premiere point of sale system is used in thousands of restaurants and is scalable to handle one location or several with ease, featuring a robust reporting module and Quickbooks integration.
- Dinerware POS – provides an easy-to-use, cost efficient system with unprecedented performance, speed and reliability designed to work well on a single inexpensive computer.
- Calypso POS – the most affordable restaurant POS system in the industry, it is a favorite of frozen yogurt shop owners with straight-forward, simple to use software.
- iControl Video Surveillance – the perfect combination of your POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology, iControl delivers restaurant loss prevention protection at an affordable price.
- POS system supplies – including printer paper, printer ink, magnetic user cards, and more.
Some of Pensacola’s top restaurants rely on Pinnacle to help them increase their profitability. Louisiana- style restaurant and bar Seville Quarter, a popular hotspot featuring Dixieland jazz and classic southern cuisine, uses Pinnacle’s POSitouch for its point of sale system, which manager and owner Doug Mitchell credits for increasing the restaurant’s revenue. “By using Pinnacle, we have been able to increase our profitability by becoming a much more efficient company,” says Mitchell. He notes Pinnacle’s simplicity and ease of use, appreciating how it speeds up the training process. Mitchell heartily recommends Pinnacle to other restaurateurs, lauding Pinnacle’s customer service and citing their solidness, stability, and years of experience, noting, “they’re not going anywhere.”
Billy Martin, Chief Operating Officer of McGuire’s Irish Pub, which is known for serving some of the best steaks in the country, chose Pinnacle’s POSitouch for the price value, speed of assistance and ease of use of its terminals. He appreciates how Pinnacle improves customer service and guest satisfaction. Pinnacle’s POSitouch also lowers payroll costs for his four restaurants, by running overtime prediction, which pinpoints and prevents overtime charges and scheduling issues. At Five Sisters Blues Café, a charming cafe located in the heart of historic downtown Pensacola, servers are pleased to spend more time dishing out soulful southern cuisine and providing their signature southern hospitality thanks to Pinnacle’s easy-to-use interface and speedy transactions.
If you have a restaurant in the Pensacola area, stop by Pinnacle Hospitality Systems, conveniently located near downtown Pensacola and the Saville Historic District at 100 S Baylen Street, Suite B, Pensacola, FL 32502 or call Pinnacle at 850-434-9962 to discover how the restaurant POS Pensacola restaurateurs recommend so highly can improve your restaurant’s profitability.