Security & Loss Prevention
POSitouch has a world class enterprise offering that integrates with the store solution
Enterprise Solution features include:
- Configuration Management - Centrally manage all stores’ POS databases to compare and report on differences in products, menus, prices, tax rates, hardware configurations, and more
- Scalable Solution - The flexibility of the enterprise solution allows for any enterprise architecture to be accomodated. Entities can be configured as one to many for corporate entities that have one headquarters and many stores, as one to many to many for franchisees that have headquarters with many franchisees and franchisees with many stores, or any other combination that could be put in place by a chain restaurant.
- Customizable Configuration - The flexible nature of the system allows for clients to customize the configuration of the system to fit their corporate structure. Whether you want to have a common database across all stores, enact regional changes, or have a different database in every store, the POSitouch Enterprise Solution can accomodate your needs.
- Data Migration - Sales, labor and inventory data from the store can be extracted automatically and migrated up through the tiers of the enterprise.
- Data Warehousing - Store level data can be warehoused at any tier of the enterprise.
- Field level security - Data is secured from the database level all the way down to each field within the system
- Product Launches - New products can be electronically distributed from the enterprise level, distributing new menu items and prices
- Data Analysis - Compile data from all stores to determine which items are selling best and returning greatest profits
You cannot afford to leave your business un-protected! This is your complete digital record of everything that’s happening in your business. You won’t have to worry about who is stealing from you or who is going to sue you. The proof is in the video.
ICE Monitor’s Digital Surveillance is the perfect combination of your POSitouch system and Digital Video Recording (DVR) technology. The DVR server provides high-performance digital surveillance features that are linked directly to your POSitouch system and at an affordable price. Cameras can be ceiling, wall or exterior mounted and have a preset zoom and focus that provides sharp, clear video clips.
The DVR server allows anywhere from one to thirty two simultaneous video feeds to written directly to disk while providing live access to streaming video from any web-browser. The browser based user interface allows direct secure access to multi-channel video from anywhere with web access.