Are you a seasoned restaurant manager but tired of the hours? Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is looking for a Restaurant Technology Consultant in the Pittsburgh area. We are a leading provider of point of sale systems for the hospitality industry, working with restaurants, breweries, hotels, and more, throughout Florida, Alabama, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
The Restaurant Technology Consultant will complete an in-depth training program to learn selling techniques, software features, and much more to successfully manage direct sales within the assigned territory.
- Generate lists of prospective clients through research, cold-calling, and professional networking
- Collaborate with sales team members and directors to share industry and sales “best practices”
- Work with local networking groups to build industry contacts
- Participate in product demonstrations and trade shows
- Meet and exceed sales revenue booking goals
- Understand the competitive landscape to determine strategic sales growth
- Record all targeted prospects and opportunities in CRM database
- Must live in assigned territory
- Direct experience in the restaurant industry working as a manager, bar manager, or equivalent
- Familiarity with POS systems
- A willingness to learn the sales process for sales professionals
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills and able to develop a strong social and network presence and develop marketing skills
- Ability to develop a strong social and network presence
- Previous sales experience to the restaurant industry a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, outgoing
Pinnacle offers a complete benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, and 401k.
This is a full-time position located in Pittsburgh, PA.