Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is looking for an IT Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the company’s internal IT infrastructure, including computers, networks, phone system, office software, and databases.
- Implementation and support for phone system
- Corporate and branch office support on internal hardware and software
- Corporate and branch office support on internal firewalls
Maintain and ensure all internal networks, operating systems, and hardware remain PCI compliant
Maintain existing CRM reports and develop new reports as needed
- Maintain and support Bomgar connectivity tool
- Maintain and support internal and external anti-virus software
- Remote desktop and email support
- Assist Help Desk and Field Service Technicians as needed
- Special projects as needed
- Strong knowledge of Windows networks and servers, and Microsoft operating systems
- Proven ability in technical management, information analysis, and of computer hardware and software systems
- Extensive hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task on several projects
- Direct experience in the restaurant industry a plus
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus
- MUST PASS A PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Pinnacle Hospitality Systems offers a fun and progressive team environment, along with a complete benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401k.
This is a full-time position located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.