Use your restaurant experience as a stepping stone towards a new career! Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is looking for a sales rep in the Columbus, OH, area to educate potential customers on the many products and services we offer to help grow and manage their businesses.
The Pinnacle Hospitality sales rep will manage direct sales within the assigned territory by generating lists of prospective clients through research, cold-calling, and professional networking. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to transition from working in a restaurant, to taking that industry knowledge and turning it into a long-term career.
- Generate lists of prospective clients through research, cold-calling, and professional networking
- Collaborate with sales team members and directors to share industry and sales “best practices” to grow portfolio
- Work with local networking groups to build industry contacts
- Participate in product demonstrations and trade shows
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Understand the competitive landscape to determine strategic sales growth
- Record all targeted prospects and opportunities in CRM database
- Must live in assigned territory
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, outgoing
- Direct experience in the restaurant industry
- Familiarity with POS systems
- A willingness to learn the sales process
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to develop a strong social and networking presence
- Ability to develop a strong social and network presence
This is a full-time position located in the Columbus, OH, area. Pinnacle offers competitive salary and uncapped commissions, comprehensive benefits package, and company-matched 401k.