Are you currently working in the restaurant industry but hate the hours? Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is looking for a restaurant professional to work on our Help Desk, troubleshooting issues for our clients on their POS systems. Work with other former restaurant industry professionals in a relaxed and fun work environment in Orlando.
- Take direct service calls for installed base of customers
- Answer user inquiries regarding clients’ POS systems
- Will be trained to troubleshoot to be able to resolve POS issues
- Must maintain detailed records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken in our CRM
- Prior Help Desk or support experience
- A willingness to learn the troubleshooting process
- Able to maintain a calm, professional demeanor on the phone
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to multi-task on several projects
- Direct experience in the restaurant industry a plus
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to work overnight shift
- MUST PASS A PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Pinnacle Hospitality Systems provides on-the-job training on all aspects of our POS systems. We offer a fun and progressive team environment, along with a complete benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401k.
This is a full-time position located in Orlando, FL.