Are you currently working in the restaurant industry but hate the hours? Pinnacle Hospitality Systems is looking for a restaurant professional to install and train clients on our POS systems. Work with other former restaurant industry professionals in our relaxed and fun corporate office located in Jacksonville, FL.
- Assist with new client installations and training
- Answer user inquiries regarding clients’ POS systems
- Will be trained to troubleshoot and resolve POS issues
- Maintain detailed records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions taken in our CRM
- Direct experience in the restaurant industry working as a manager, bar manager, or equivalent
- Familiarity with POS systems
- A willingness to learn the troubleshooting process
- Able to maintain a calm, professional demeanor on the phone and in front of clients
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task on several projects
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service tendencies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems preferred
- Familiarity with POSitouch a plus
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MUST PASS A PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
Pinnacle Hospitality Systems provides on-the-job training on all aspects of our POS systems. We offer a fun and progressive team environment, along with a complete benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401k.
This is a full-time position located in Jacksonville, FL.